Well, hello there! I’m Angela, a bookstagrammer, and blogger from the Philippines!
I know, since the last few months, this page has been empty. I was trying to come up with how should I introduce myself. I was thinking of creating a poem but it was too hard and my brain’s too worked up these past few days. The least I could do is to let it rest.
So I’ll just write facts for you to get to know me.
- I used to hate books with third person POV. It changed when I read Harry Potter.
- I am always undecided on how to rate the books I’ve read. Actually, I’m always undecided on many things: what to read next, what books to bring, what to buy …
- I recently started loving candles. Now, I’m pretty obsessed with them.
- I live for coffee. I love Starbucks’ Chocolate Chip Cream and Chai Tea Latte. I also love instant coffees. I just love coffee.
- I take bookstagramming seriously. I brainstorm once in a while to know if I want to continue the theme that I’m using. I look for inspiration on Pinterest for 5 hours. It’s basically I do besides reading and watching.
- I used to think that rating and reviewing books are nonsense, a waste of time. But that was before. I now know that one way to help the writers is to rate their books on Goodreads or Amazon. One-liners are good too! I dedicate this blog to them. To thank them for giving me an escape from this buzzing reality.
These are the things that I came up with. It’s just six but I think I’ll add more when I want to. Heheheheh. Ciao.