Bonjour, mon ami! Je m’appelle, Angela. It seems that you’ve found my book blog. Congratulations! Also, please excuse my slightly not slightly seductive photo.
Anyway. this page has been empty five months ago and I think it’s time to update and introduce myself with these facts. (I’ll be updating this once in a while to add more facts)
- I am not French. I am born and raised in the Philippines. The introduction was a reference from Hamilton musical which I’ve been obsessing for months.
- I started blogging last 2015 but I spent most of my time inactive. So, if I add the months that I’m active it will
hopefullysum up to one year, more or less.
- I would gladly sacrifice my sleep just to finish a book. Then somehow regret that in the morning.
- I have a fur baby. Named after Aaron Warner from the Shatter Me series.
- I have a lot of book boyfriends. Well, don’t we all?
- Also, when I’m not reading … I’m watching anime. *Fight-o!* Maybe I’ll share to you what anime I love to watch.
- I use a lot of gifs.
I can’t think of anything else to share. But I love books and taking pictures of it and talking about it. That’s why I created this blog to share my thoughts and other things. This blog contains tags, book reviews, book hauls, wrap-ups, and everything else you could find in a book blog.