I got this amazing tag from Beatrice of Dreamland Book Blog. I kind of like this type of tag because I get to choose which one I love/hate more.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Write down 30 character names on pieces of paper
2. Put them in a bowl or cup or wherever you want to
3. Choose two at random per question and decide which one fits the question and which one is not “good enough”
Easy right? Well … let us start!
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
Lady Jane (My Lady Jane) or Sydney Clarke (Vicious)
Lady Jane, of course. She’s a bookworm and I bet she have read many books than me. Sydney Clarke’s a baby … so she could just charm everyone instead of participating.
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Kaz Brekker (Six of Crows) or Elias (An Ember in the Ashes)
I love both of these guys. But I’ll definitely choose Elias. He’s a Mask and I know he’ll hunt me down. Also, Kaz is clever and strong. I’d be dead even before I know it. But then, no matter how much I want to survive, I can’t just kill Kaz.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
Dolores (Harry Potter) or Eliot Cardale (Vicious)
Definitely Eliot Cardale. If I didn’t love Victor, Eliot would be my superhero.
Also, Dolores Umbridge can go back to wherever she came from and stay there for eternity for all I care.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Nina (Six of Crows) or Inej (Six of Crows)
I think it would be Inej. Given that I chose not to kill Kaz earlier … I think she’ll take it as a lifetime debt. Hahah … I hope.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Linh Cinder (Cinder) or Montgomery (The Madman’s Daughter)
Montgomery. I’d chose to eat him rather than to suffer from his presence.
At least I could cleanse my body after eating him.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses) or Carswell Thorne (Scarlet)
This is a torture. I love both of them!!! But then I’d definitely go with Rhysand though every bit of him screams “Lord”, I’d have him as my sidekick. Carswell could be my third in command tho. 🙂
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Wolf (Scarlet) or Feyre (A Court of Thorns and Roses)
I’d choose Wolf, he’s shy and could scare my customers by just looking. Nyahaha. Feyre has her charms and could sell dozens of avocado.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
Edward Prince (The Madman’s Daughter) or Victor Dale (Vicious)
This is actually hard because of both of them is loveable in their own ways. Though I’d choose Victor Dale because … he’s more experienced with comforting … and uhh he’s extraordinary (if you know what I mean).
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Helene (An Ember in the Ashes) or Sirius Black (Harry Potter)
I think it would be Helene. Sirius Black would definitely want a smaller group … I think?
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Edward (My Lady Jane) or Cassian (A Court of Mist and Fury)
It would be Edward … no surprise there since he’s probably busy governing a country. And I would be devastated if my darling Cassian forgets my birthday.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?
Hagrid (Harry Potter) or Amren (A Court of Mist and Fury)
HAGRID!! He’ll be talking about books as enthusiastic as when he’s talking about his weird pets. Amren doesn’t like crowds and too much attention … so I doubt that she can be a booktube star.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
August (This Savage Song) or Scarlet (Scarlet)
I’d choose Scarlet! We could talk about her farm and her adventures while rescuing her grandmother. If I’m lucky she could invite the whole Rampion crew and I get to meet everyone!
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Kate (This Savage Song) or Laia (An Ember in the Ashes)
Okay, so the choices for this question is weird. But if I’m going to choose, it’s going to be Laia … when she’s done with all the things happening in her life.
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Juliet Moreau (The Madman’s Daughter) or Kell (A Darker Shade of Magic)
Both of them. They’d be both busy to check their phones. Though I hope Kell replies.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!
Lila Bard (A Darker Shade of Magic) or G (My Lady Jane)
It would be fun when my Mom’s been replaced by G! Hahahaha. Imagine our breakfast filled by hays.
That’s it! I hope you had fun reading my so-so answers, believe me … I brainstormed every one of them. As usual, if you want to do the tag … consider yourself tagged!
Happy Week, bookish friends!